The Badachro Bothy is a warm, wooden cabin with large decking and an undercover outdoor seating area where you can enjoy the beautiful woodland and sea views. There is also a cosy sleeping barrel. This can sleep 2 adults.
You have your own Finnish Woodfired hot tub. Sustainable wood supplied
Two night minimum stay
- Kitchen with sink, gas oven, microwave, and kettle
- Electric Cooler box for food, frozen cooler pads available
- Large decking and undercover outdoor seating
- Cosy sleeping barrel
- Your own private shower and WC, accessed from outside the Bothy
- Private area of the island
- Fire pit
- Service wash for £5
Dogs. Your dog is welcome. Please bring your own dog bed and dogs are not allowed on the furniture. We have a friendly Patterdale terrier. Dogs are a £10 additional charge.
- The barrel offers a cosy unique double bed under a curved roof.
The Bothy and Barrel is surrounded by woods. See through the trees, across the floating footbridge towards the remote main land.
- Cooking pans, utensils and crockery
- Linens and Towels
- Tea towel and washing up liquid
- Tea, coffee and sugar
- Oil, salt and pepper
- Toilet paper
- Selection of books, checker/chess board
- Local walk guides and maps. Local attraction leaflets
- Freeview TV + DVD collection
If Badachro Bothy is booked in conjunction with The Old Curing Station there is a 5% discount