Otter Cabin, nestled in the woods close to the waters edge comfortably sleeps two. From the sunny lounge, the deck or the hot tub, soak in the stunning sea and mountain views, watching the animals and the weather go by.
The Cabin is fitted out to a high standard with a double bedroom, shower room, open plan kitchen and living room and its own decking area.
- Open plan kitchen including a very small oven. The fridge has a small icebox for frozen goods. If you need more freezer space we would be happy to provide this.
- Living room, with sea views
- Hot tub
- Decking area 5 metres from water’s edge. Dining decking area has picnic bench and pots of herbs for you to use. Second decking area stretching out in front of the French windows, has a bench for seal and otter spotting, or a gin and tonic, or both.
- A BBQ with coals provided
- Bird feeding area with bird book
- Washing machine, air drier, ironing board, iron and hair dryer
- TV and freeview
1 double bed in private bedroom
Linen and towels provided
Sea view over Badachro with uninterrupted views towards the Torridons
- Cooking pans, utensils and crockery
- Linens and Towels
- Tea towel and washing up liquid
- Tea, coffee and sugar
- Oil, salt, pepper, flour, herbs & spices
- Toilet paper
- Large selection of books, fiction and non-fiction. Board games and cards
- Local walk guides and maps. Local attraction leaflets
- TV with freeview
Dogs. Your dog is welcome. Please bring your own dog bed and they are not allowed on the furniture. There is an additional charge of £10 per dog.
We have a friendly Patterdale terrier called Dubh. Gaelic for black.